I need to remember that the only limiting factor on this site is now images. Someday I will actually, probably, maybe, possibly, get around to fixing that. But I have not felt like restructuring this month. So, everytime I have a picture, I should have a post.
The problem is, sometimes I forget that I don’t have to have something to say, and so when I don’t feel like writing, I just don’t post. And now I am three uploaded pictures behind. So here is image one.
- Textpattern RC4 came out.
- I re-updated delicious.
- I am working on a better (slightly) top nav.
- Someday I think pavement will get started.
- The home page will soon be rearranged.
- Jason Mraz and Alanis Morissette both have CDs for release tomorrow.
- I am two books behind on posting to booknest.
And I keep saying “stay ahead of life”. Imperfection dooms us all.
The stairs are from the concert I attended last weekend – shows how far behind I am – and they made me want to walk down them. They say step back to get a better view. That perspective is impossible or unrealistic, unless you also step down.