As it is November and I am full of birthday-just-passed-depression, I have decided to force emotional instability into creative laser beams. To this end I am announcing dangerously early in the month that I am participating in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). This illegitimate cousin of NaNoWriMo (more below) requires that I post to my blog (with no length requirement!) each day in November.
So the bear says I must post and post I will. Now in the spirit of one of my favorite blogs absidea I will publicly declare I am doing this and give you some of the highlights you have to look forward to:
- November 4: My Broken Camera
- November 6: National Novel Writing Month
- November 8: One Time I Listened To Music
- November 11: The Infamous Wedding Post
- November 15: See Attached Figure
- November 23: I Have A Portfolio
- November 30: The Oh My God I Failed Post
Now go and I suppose, return daily.